Monday, December 7, 2009

Off White How Can I Get Two Huge Brown Dirt Stains Off White Cotton Shorts?

How can I get two huge brown dirt stains off white cotton shorts? - off white

I washed and the stain came out and then I washed my hands after treatment with the cleaning fluid and a little faded spot, but not always. The shorts are links Hollister and the stain looks like Earth, but I do not remember my shorts and dye stains are huge, as if they were the size of a cupcake. You do not want to throw and the spot should go. Please help:)

7 comments:

Sandy said...

In fact, a good soap, Oxyclean including dish soap and a brush. . Soak must also remove, stains by spraying. Check the cleaning gear at your local Wal-Mart or grocery store.

Colin R said...

Well, I hope that's dirty lol sorry, but UM Goop could try his hand in hot water (soaked) course with the right hand, you can at Wal-Mart in the automotive section of my mother was usually for dirt and grass stains

Maui Guy said...

Looks like you're sitting something that can be oil based. Try a little liquid in a small corner of the cloth and rub on their treatment of a Shorts spots, so you are out ... It is easier to close, in fact, what they are for cleaning ...

Cher said...

If it does not dry out your white pants in the dryer, but you can make use bleach on the floor and take a stand for several minutes. Throw in a washing machine in hot water.

I hope I have helped

Vickee said...

Use shampoo or toothpaste, white, baking powder!

window licker said...

I think I love you.

professo... said...

I do not believe that the stain will not come. Just live with it, or Chuck It.

Post a Comment