Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shoe Inserts Taller Whats A Good Difference? High Heels Making Me Nervous?

Whats a good difference? high heels making me nervous? - shoe inserts taller

well i kno it sounds stupid .. but .. 5 11.5 feet flat in probably a little over 6 feet in the shoes .. my gf is about 5.7 feet flat .. if shes had heel 3 / 4 inch is good, if I get a bet small? .. increase in not talking to people about the shoes .. An eye for an eye is funny .. or do u think even as Eye 2 Eye W. Me? Thanks

I mean, we have a 4 and a couple of inches difference .. that not only 2 inches and will make their highest heels .. but def in the 6 foot "not used" W. my shoes and take 3 / 4 would be good? pls help

I am much taller than him .. I'm happy about somthing that is affected not working? like ours, and their difference in height in the heels BA BC will never question, and some have 4 inches on her .. wanted concrete answers .. not only love prevails

0 comments:

Post a Comment