Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feel Better Soon Ecard How Soon Do You Start To Feel Better After The First Dose Of Amoxicillin?

How soon do you start to feel better after the first dose of Amoxicillin? - feel better soon ecard

My husband is very ill. He has a severe bronchitis. I feel bad for him. Can not sleep or eat. It only takes Tylenol for pain, but not very useful, "he said. I hope you feel better soon. Not only do I worry about him, but he is never sick and now it is very difficult to treat. I know he is just cranky and sore, and I've tried everything to help, I'm ready for him to feel better.

5 comments:

tink said...

Normally 24-48 hours. We hope to see you soon!

Tanya777... said...

About 2 days, probably before. Since he usually bronchitis Cought time I would ask the doctor for some Robitussin / Guaifenesin and codeine. This is the only thing that works for me if I am cold in the chest. It helps me sleep very well.

♥Rose♥ said...

In any event, from 2 Day!

jaimie c said...

Antibiotics are still 3 days to begin its work

jaimie c said...

Antibiotics are still 3 days to begin its work

Post a Comment