Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gay Groping Vids Why Do Some Gay Men Grope And Rub Themselves Up To Women At Gay Clubs?

Why do some gay men grope and rub themselves up to women at gay clubs? - gay groping vids

I love dancing, and gay clubs are more fun. I'm trying to say that it happens all the time but often happens when I dance with people who think they're gay, they begin to dance very close and then start touching and groping me. That is not true when I dance with heterosexual men. Paradoxically, heterosexual men tend to be more limits and respect for my personal comfort zone have? These people are really gay gay or bi or what? Or are they just more sensitive Feely, even with women? I'm not trying to sound naive or ignorant, but I'm really curious to know why this happens?

11 comments:

Trumpet Lover ♥s Baby Isaac said...

This is dance like some people. Enjoy it! I do!

hermanbw... said...

You are still gay, but if the score is clean enough to not be deported, he must know that nothing from you or expect another girl, when really they are gay. As a lesbian myself, I felt my gay male friends, because I know that they do not expect to go further. If I do the same thing to one of my male friends just so confused and you can ask if it is later connected. I am comfortable search and will be felt by gay guys, because I know there are no plans to go further.

Orangead... said...

For gay men in many ways, they are misogynist. They see it as a Barbie doll, no one in 3 dimensions. It is important to know that if you do not touch. You think you're gay, because it OK to invade his personal space and touching them, but you must let them know that it is not the case.

Johnny said...

Because if you want to dance, then you want to dance. It's more of an expressive art, just move around your feet. If a girl is dancing with me, she becomes one with me and leave my feelings shares of expression and freedom, at any time, just as they are. The fact that I do not mean to dance with somebody that I want to have sex with them.

Cheznigh... said...

I think that only a little more comfortable with them because you do not try to impress you or anything. It could also be because I do not expect to be there and I think that is fine with you because they know that they would probably be gay.

builder dave said...

Perhaps his was Gaydar is broken. Those who think they are gay, and everything is str8 and gay guys are genuine hand. I have never been gay men groping a woman.

BC outside said...

because gay dudes can sometimes be a bit annoying. Maybe you think I do not care because your gay or not one's own space. Are you sure that your gay bar?

jc l said...

Dance with a group of men, what would happen? is only the dance.

Pamela A said...

Maybe he thinks it's a drag queen.

ZuriCens... said...

Why go to gay clubs?

Patrick C said...

No pizza before bedtime for you!

Post a Comment